Monday, December 8, 2014

Santa, DeStress and how-will-I-get-it-all-done faces...


 Finals have arrived.

What do I have to do, you may ask?

ED514: Reflection paper (7-9 double spaced)--Due Thurs
ED695: Policy Brief Proposal (400 words)--Due Thurs
ED533: Inquiry Project Literacy Curriculum (maybe it'll be 50 pages...?)--Due Thursday
ED545: Early Childhood Development Literature Review (10-12 single spaced)--Due Friday
ED667: Stats Exam--12/16

Comparatively, I actually don't have THAT much...but they are in progress and still require a lot of dedication. I'm keeping track of my library hours so I'll share those at the end of the week. But...There's DESTRESS WEEK at GSE.


 Here's a "Applied Research Methods to Inform Policy and Practice" group studying for their exam which they have today. Look at us IEDPers GOOO...





Of course, no finals could take place without a visit from Santa! Dani had a "Mingle and Jingle" holiday party on Saturday night and a few of us stopped by, despite the disgusting windy/rainy/cold weather. However, it was an early night because of all the work we have to get done.

Here is an IEDP group shot. We're hanging in there...somehow. By the end of the week, I think we will all be grateful for a LONG break, at least until Spring Semester begins on January 14th. 

Now, I have to get to my post at the GSE Admissions desk and somehow, just somehow, get everything done by Friday. It will get done, because it MUST get done! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment